To get an appointment schedule for application filing, the NAPOLCOM utilizes the On-Line Examination Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) for the scheduling of the filing of applications. The applicant shall log-in on the NAPOLCOM website at www.napolcom.gov.ph and click on the On- Line Examination Application Scheduling System. After logging in, he/she is required to fill out the mandatory fields.
To file an application, every applicant shall bring the following:
- Printout of the Confirmation Letter with the corresponding reference number confirming the appointment
- Printout of Application Form and Index Card duly filled-out by the applicant (Downloadable at the website)
- Two recent and identical 1×1 pictures with white background and complete name tag
- One legal-sized window envelope with mailing stamps worth Twenty Pesos (₱20.00)
- Transcript of scholastic record (with Special Order by CHEd) and Diploma from CHEd-accredited schools, universities, and colleges
- Birth Certificate in security paper or certified copy of the birth certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar authenticated by the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Certified copy of Attested Appointment or Special Order (for Patrolman/Patrolwoman with temporary appointment)
Want to know more about this service? Download the full process matrix here.