PNP ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Who may apply?
How to get an appointment schedule for application filing?
The NAPOLCOM utilizes the On-Line Examination Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) for the scheduling of the filing of applications. The applicant shall log-in on the NAPOLCOM website at www.napolcom.gov.ph and clicks on the On- Line Examination Application Scheduling System. After logging in, he/she is required to fill out the mandatory fields.
When to apply for online application scheduling?
How to file an application?
What to bring upon filing an application?
Every applicant shall bring the following:
- Printout of the Confirmation Letter with the corresponding reference number confirming the appointment
- Printout of Application Form and Index Card duly filled-out by the applicant (Downloadable at the website)
- Two recent and identical 1×1 pictures with white background and complete name tag
- One legal-sized window envelope with mailing stamps worth Twenty Pesos (₱20.00)
- Transcript of scholastic record (with Special Order by CHEd) and Diploma from CHEd-accredited schools, universities, and colleges
- Birth Certificate in security paper or certified copy of the birth certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar authenticated by the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Certified copy of Attested Appointment or Special Order (for Patrolman/Patrolwoman with temporary appointment)