TOTAL PERMANENT PHYSICAL DISABILITY
Who may file?
An application for Total Permanent Physical Disability (TPPD) may be filed by the uniformed member himself/herself or in case of incapacity, his/her duly authorized representative.
Where to file claim?
- PNP members assigned with the National Headquarters, National Support Units (NSUs), other PNP Special Units, and those assigned with the NCRPO shall submit their individual application letter for Total Permanent Physical Disability (TPPD) retirement under oath to the NAPOLCOM NCR Regional Office.
- PNP members assigned at the Police Regional Offices shall submit their individual application letter under oath for TPPD to the NAPOLCOM Regional Office.
What are the supporting documents?
A claim for TPPD shall be in writing and under oath (download here), filed in triplicate copies. The supporting documents shall include the following:
- Latest payslip or Certification of Last Salary Received issued by the PNP Finance Service;
- Service Record issued by the PNP Directorate for Personnel and Records Management (DPRM);
- Certification of non-pending case from the Office of the Ombudsman, NAPOLCOM, PNP, Internal Affairs Service (IAS) and People’s Law Enforcement Board (PLEB);
- Detailed Investigation Report of the Chief of Police or immediate supervisor; and
- Official receipts duly registered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) for reasonable medical and hospitalization expenses, necessary transportation and subsistence incurred on account of service-connected disability. Purchase of medicine shall be evidenced by doctor’s prescription.